Trevor will discuss how movement training can maintain or even improve the function of an individual affected by Alzheimer's Disease.
During the webinar you will discover:
1. Which two kinetic chains of the body must be coordinated in order to create new movement pathways for a brain affected with Alzheimer's.
2. The best type of exercise programming for boosting muscle memory in an Alzheime's client during a "flare up."
3. Three powerful medical exercise programs you can use with your Alzheime'?s clients.
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
|National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)
|National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss risk and prevention for Alzheime'?s Disease.
- Describe the importance and recommendations for mental and physical exercise to prevent and intervene in Alzheimer's disease..
- Explain how to safely and effectively use 8 exercises and brain games with exercise engagement for an Alzheimer's client to boost memory and function..
System Requirements to View This Webinar
This webinar is tablet enabled and can be viewed on an iPad or Android tablet as well as a PC or MAC Computer