Lifestyle Medicine is the best medicine and our clients/patients need our guidance to help them optimize health and maximize the quality of life. As a professional, it is critical to understand current information as it relates to assisting those at higher risk for, or an intrinsic desire to prevent, Heart Attack and Stroke.
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|1.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|0.5||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|1.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss statistics and prevalence for heart attack and stroke.
- Explain 6 myths about risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Describe signs and symptoms of a heart attack and stroke.
- List recommendations for diet and exercise for clients with cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss motivation and lifestyle change for clients with cardiovascular disease.
System Requirements to View This Webinar
This webinar is tablet enabled and can be viewed on an iPad or Android tablet as well as a PC or MAC Computer