We coach, they sweat... We push calorie burn and chase the 'afterburn' (EPOC), but is this the only way to improve health and transform flab-to-fab? Perhaps it is time to expand our thinking to be consistent with current research which now identifies importance of movement, rather than just exercise, as well as a variety of simple, qualitative interventions that can become the springboard to improving overall health. Join this session which shares new ideas in research and application that can simplify the entire approach to helping individuals attain the health goals they desire.
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|1.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|0.5||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|1.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
Note 1: NSCA offers continuing education to those who take the Live Webinar. To get 1 Hour of NSCA continuing education credit, you must watch the webinar live, and then contact Ivy@medicalfitnessnetwork.org to receive a Certificate of Attendance.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the statistics for obesity in the United States.
- Discuss diets as a solution to the obesity epidemic.
- Describe the stages in coaching change including perception, ambivalence and resistance.
- Explain how to use the Decisional Balance Worksheet.
- Identify a blueprint for success to lowering barriers for entry.
- Describe qualitative and quantitative metabolic profiling.
System Requirements to View This Webinar
This webinar is tablet enabled and can be viewed on an iPad or Android tablet as well as a PC or MAC Computer