Over 100 videos of new moves!
You will never run out of aquatic moves and variations for personal training or all levels of group fitness with this exceptional choreography course by Katrien Lemahieu. You are provided with dozens of variations for three base moves: a Jumping T-Jack, a Soccer Jog, and a Tango Twist. Variations include leg variations, arm variations, additional variations, and crazy combinations. Special attention is placed on basic knowledge and careful consideration for safe and effective transitions in the aquatic environment. This course is packed with videos to help you with pool and deck instruction, and to help you see and practice these innovative moves. You will never approach your aquatic exercise choreography the same!
Education Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Prerequisites: Basic Choreography Skills
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.4||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|4.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|4.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|0.4||American Kinesiotherapy Association (COPS-KT)|
|4.0||Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)|
|0.4||Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI)|
|4.0||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|0.4||National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC)|
|0.3||National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)|
|2.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|0.5||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|4.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|4.0||Sara's City Workout (SCW)|
|4.0||World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.)|
Continuing Education credit is included in the price of this course. This course is also available without CE credit at a reduced price. When you Log In, Register, or add the course to your cart choose with CE or without CE. If you purchase this course without CE credit but later decide you would like to earn the credit, there will be an additional fee to access the CE quiz.
If this course is not approved by your organization you can use the
FLS Easy Petition Page to get approval for a FLS CE course. We make it EASY!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts for base movements and combinations for Aqua Magic moves.
- Learn about transitions in the aquatic environment and view recommended transitions for several Aqua Magic moves.
- Discuss and analyze basic changes in aquatic choreography with ways to increase and decrease intensity through the use of several principles and methods.
- Learn the advantages for teaching aquatic fitness from deck as well as safety and effectiveness for instructors teaching from deck.
- View and practice base moves, combinations, and transitions for a Jumping T-Jack.
- View and practice base moves, combinations, and transitions for a Soccer Jog.
- View and practice base moves, combinations, and transitions for a Tango Twist.
- Understand how to create countless options for base moves and combinations using the Aqua Magic Moves method.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course is tablet enabled and can be viewed on an iPad or Android tablet as well as a PC or MAC Computer