Katrien Lemahieu is back at it again for Aqua Magic Moves 3 teaming up with Kim Geeroms. Kim and Katrien (K2) provide a unique way to construct aquatic choreography that results in "magic moves" which can be used in choreography for the unfit through trained athletes. You can adapt these moves to your client base, intermix them into your existing chorography for an extra challenge, or use them to promote coordination to "train the brain." There are so many options for using Aqua Magic Moves that you will never run out of choreography ideas and challenges. Over 50 videos to help you learn the moves!
Education Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Prerequisites: Basic Knowledge of Aquatic Exercise
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.4||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|4.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|0.4||American Kinesiotherapy Association (COPS-KT)|
|0.4||International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)|
|2.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|0.5||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|4.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss 3 ways inertia can be used to alter intensity in aquatic choreography.
- Identify the 3 axes, 4 planes, and 3 points for movement.
- Discuss the 4 qualities of multi-dimentional movement used to create aquatic choreography.
- Explain the 7 parts of the SWEAT-Formula for creating variety in aquatic choreography.
- Explain how to safely and effectively perform 6 basic arm moves, 3 arm combinations, 6 SWEAT-Formula move variations, and 16 combinations for shallow water.
- Explain how to safely and effectively perform 6 arm moves, 2 basic positions, 5 basic leg moves, 4 basic move options, 5 SWEAT-Formula move variations, and 2 combinations for deep water.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer