Advance your client's development of correct breathing technique, body awareness, body alignment and body placement in the execution of Advanced Aqua Pilates exercises. The results are improved core strength, control, stability and flexibility. Excellent videos, images, and exercise explanations are included to help you teach these exercises for maximum results. Provide your clients with variety and diversity with Advanced Aqua Pilates exercises. (Also see Essential Aqua Pilates.)
Education Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Prerequisites: Basic Knowledge of Aquatic Exercise
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.6||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|6.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|6.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|0.6||American Kinesiotherapy Association (COPS-KT)|
|6.0||Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)|
|0.6||Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI)|
|6.0||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|0.6||National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC)|
|0.5||National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)|
|3.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|1.0||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|6.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|6.0||Sara's City Workout (SCW)|
|6.0||World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.)|
Continuing Education credit is included in the price of this course. This course is also available without CE credit at a reduced price. When you Log In, Register, or add the course to your cart choose with CE or without CE. If you purchase this course without CE credit but later decide you would like to earn the credit, there will be an additional fee to access the CE quiz.
If this course is not approved by your organization you can use the
FLS Easy Petition Page to get approval for a FLS CE course. We make it EASY!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Learn the six principles and mind body concepts of Pilates Exercise.
- Understand the concepts and benefits for Aqua Pilates.
- Learn benefits and safety guidelines for advanced aqua Pilates practice.
- Identify general recommendations for teaching Aqua Pilates.
- Understand recommendations for advanced aqua Pilates class design.
- Learn, view, and practice Advanced Aqua Pilates Warm-up exercises.
- Learn, view, and practice Advanced Aqua Pilates Core Exercises.
- Learn, view, and practice Advanced Aqua Pilates Cool-down exercises.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer