As a health-fitness professional you are constantly under the scrutiny of your clients and employers. As a result you must continually look at methods to enhance your ability to communicate, understand, and motivate your clients. This course shares a multitude of skills and knowledge that will help develop all who present or teach in group or one-on-one settings to ensure your professionalism remains "top of your game." Use these skills to provide an example of leadership that other health-fitness professionals want to emulate.
Education Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.3||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|3.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|1.5||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|0.5||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|3.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Learn the anatomy of the voice.
- Identify voice projection, articulation, and additional methodologies for voice use and care.
- Learn various methodologies of how to enhance your performance and presentation techniques.
- Learn nonverbal communication techniques including emergency communication signals and EZQ signals for land and water.
- Learn the Neuro Linguistic Recognition domains and how to balance them to create rapport with clients.
- Understand the role proxemics and body language plays in client rapport.
- Review some rapport creation methods.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer