Add new dimension and variety to your deep water programming. Strap on some Water Walkers and offer advanced programming for your fit clients. Options for Cadence Training and Insanity Intervals are provided. Videos and explanations provided with the exercises, and 2 sample programs included. Feel the benefit of drag resistance to kick up your deep water programming options.
Education Level: Beginner - Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.2||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|2.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|0.2||American Kinesiotherapy Association (COPS-KT)|
|0.2||International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)|
|0.2||National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC)|
|1.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|0.25||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|2.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss proper wear and use of water walkers.
- Describe how water walkers can be integrated into deep water exercise.
- Discuss 4 concepts related to deep water mechanics.
- Describe how water walkers function as drag resistance.
- Recognize basic training tips and benefits for using water walkers in an exercise program.
- Explain how to safely and effectively perform 5 initial exercises and 5 challenge graduated water walker exercises.
- Discuss recommendations and formats for 2 types of deep water interval training with water walkers.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer