How would you like to have a thriving client base in just 90 days?
The fitness business information, practical steps, and detailed advice outlined in this course will provide anyone in the personal fitness coaching business a 90-day success plan for obtaining a client base. Manage time effectively, develop a client base, and commit both time and energy to growing a personal training business.
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.6||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|8.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|0.8||National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC)|
|4.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|1.0||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|8.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand necessary skills to be coachable, manage time effectively, develop a client base, and commit both time and energy to growing a personal training business.
- Analyze, establish, and effectively record and track your goals and objectives for building a personal training business.
- Determine if you are starting your business in survival mode or not and define objectives to effectively establish a financial path.
- Develop and record a clear marketing vision and message for product, place, people, and promotion.
- Develop partner venders by understanding the process for prospecting, face-to-face meetings, and use of the internet.
- Learn how to effectively work with your vendors partners determining the target number you need and how to nurture those relationships.
- Develop an effective referral program for your personal training business.
- Determine and put in place the proper structure and organization for your personal training business.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer