How would you like to have a thriving client base in just 90 days?
The fitness business information, practical steps, and detailed advice outlined in this course will provide anyone in the personal fitness coaching business a 90-day success plan for obtaining a client base. Manage time effectively, develop a client base, and commit both time and energy to growing a personal training business.
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.6||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|8.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|8.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|8.0||Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)|
|8.0||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|0.4||National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)|
|4.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|1.0||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|8.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|8.0||Sara's City Workout (SCW)|
|8.0||World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.)|
Continuing Education credit is included in the price of this course. This course is also available without CE credit at a reduced price. When you Log In, Register, or add the course to your cart choose with CE or without CE. If you purchase this course without CE credit but later decide you would like to earn the credit, there will be an additional fee to access the CE quiz.
If this course is not approved by your organization you can use the
FLS Easy Petition Page to get approval for a FLS CE course. We make it EASY!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand necessary skills to be coachable, manage time effectively, develop a client base, and commit both time and energy to growing a personal training business.
- Analyze, establish, and effectively record and track your goals and objectives for building a personal training business.
- Determine if you are starting your business in survival mode or not and define objectives to effectively establish a financial path.
- Develop and record a clear marketing vision and message for product, place, people, and promotion.
- Develop partner venders by understanding the process for prospecting, face-to-face meetings, and use of the internet.
- Learn how to effectively work with your vendors partners determining the target number you need and how to nurture those relationships.
- Develop an effective referral program for your personal training business.
- Determine and put in place the proper structure and organization for your personal training business.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer