In this dynamic choreography course, Master Instructor Rella Brennan shows you 15 moves that you can use as building blocks in your own choreography. Safe and effective Hi-Low Choreography shows all moves with a low impact variation, fluid transitions, and great combinations to keep your classes fresh and effective. Learn how to put together several of the moves to get 6 safe combinations that will rock your class, or take it up a notch with Rella's Mega Combinations and see how all of the moves work together to create one great class. Awesome choreography to incorporate into several class formats to keep you fresh!
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.2||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|2.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|2.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|2.0||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|0.2||National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)|
|1.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|0.25||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|2.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|2.0||Sara's City Workout (SCW)|
|2.0||World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.)|
Continuing Education credit is included in the price of this course. This course is also available without CE credit at a reduced price. When you Log In, Register, or add the course to your cart choose with CE or without CE. If you purchase this course without CE credit but later decide you would like to earn the credit, there will be an additional fee to access the CE quiz.
If this course is not approved by your organization you can use the
FLS Easy Petition Page to get approval for a FLS CE course. We make it EASY!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Review basic definitions and concepts for hi-low impact choreography.
- Understand safety and effectiveness when planning a hi-low choreography class.
- Learn safe and effective basic moves for hi-low impact choreography.
- Learn how to combine basic moves using safe and effective transition practices.
- Learn tips for cuing and modifications for movements to increase and decrease intensity.
- Practice moves, combinations, and mega combinations to work with all levels of students from beginner to advanced.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer