In this dynamic choreography course, Master Instructor Rella Brennan shows you 15 moves that you can use as building blocks in your own choreography. Safe and effective Hi-Low Choreography shows all moves with a low impact variation, fluid transitions, and great combinations to keep your classes fresh and effective. Learn how to put together several of the moves to get 6 safe combinations that will rock your class, or take it up a notch with Rella's Mega Combinations and see how all of the moves work together to create one great class. Awesome choreography to incorporate into several class formats to keep you fresh!
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|0.2||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|2.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|1.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|0.25||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|2.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Review basic definitions and concepts for hi-low impact choreography.
- Understand safety and effectiveness when planning a hi-low choreography class.
- Learn safe and effective basic moves for hi-low impact choreography.
- Learn how to combine basic moves using safe and effective transition practices.
- Learn tips for cuing and modifications for movements to increase and decrease intensity.
- Practice moves, combinations, and mega combinations to work with all levels of students from beginner to advanced.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer