AASDN is a 501 (c) 6 non-profit organization with the mission to provide health professionals with sound, scientific nutrition programs, under the guidance of licensed dietetic professionals, to help increase access to nutritional services.
AASDN sets itself apart from other nutrition organizations:
- AASDN programs are based on sound , scientific nutrition information.
- AASDN programs are created by licensed professionals aimed at allowing non-licensed professionals to safely and legally incorporate nutrition.
- AASDN programs adhere to state nutrition licensure laws.
- AASDN members receive unlimited dietitian support.
- AASDN members (for a small annual membership fee) have access to all the documents necessary to implement nutrition programs.
- AASDN accepts no funds from advertising, no corporate funds or government grants. AASDN extends its sincere gratitude to members, Nutrition Specialist Certificants and students of other AASDN programs who provide support for all AASDN activities.
To learn more, go to www.aasdn.org
Author of: The Science of Nutrition.