Facility Education Source (FES) is the solution for providing quality education to certified/licensed professionals, employees, and members. You can now have a customized platform to meet your facility’s specific education needs from one source at a discounted price. Providing quality and focused education to your staff and members can be your key to expanded services, member retention, and new member recruitment.
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) accredited continuing education courses for your physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, and fitness professionals.
- Medical Fitness Specialists Certificate programs by the best authors in the health and fitness industries through the Fitness Continuing Education Alliance (FCEA).
- Access to the American Academy of Dietitians and Nutritionists (AASDN) premier program for nutrition education for allied health and fitness professionals. Train your staff to give sound nutrition information within scope of practice to meaningfully engage in the fight against obesity.
- Free Medical Fitness Network (MFN) medical fitness webinars for your staff with a discounted CE offer.
- Wellness Education courses you can make available to your employees and as a facility member benefit. A convenient solution to the expense and inconvenience of traditional “lunch and learn” education programs.
- Discounted MFN Facility membership so people in the community with medical conditions and special needs can find your staff and facility.
- Quarterly reports for participation and activity in your FES program.
Every FES Facility is provided with an FES Education Consultant to aid you in providing focused and quality education for your facility.
Services Provided by FES
Your custom education platform can include any of the following services.
For an overview of services click here
- FLS Accredited Interactive eLearning Fitness Continuing Education.
- FLS Accredited Interactive eLearning Aquatic Continuing Education
- Medical Fitness Specialist Certificate Programs offered through FLS
- Medical Fitness Specialist Certificate Programs offered through the Fitness Continuing Education Alliance (FCEA)
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Athletic Training Continuing Education Subscriptions
- AASDN Nutrition Education for Health-Fitness Professionals
- MFN Medical Fitness Webinar Library
- Employee Wellness Education Online Courses
- Video Exercise Classes for Older Adults
- MFN Discounted Facility Membership