Great stuff from great people!
By Naomi Aaronson MA OTR/L CHT CPI - Recovercises
- Helpful Hints for Breast Cancer Survivors - An Occupational Therapist's Perspective
- Pilates Helps Breast Cancer Survivors Recover
By Donna Adler, BA, ATRIC, AEA, AFAA
By June M. Chewning, MA
- Anatomy Gets Real - NEW!
- Underwater Basics: The Physiology of Immersion - NEW!
- Opportunities for Aquatic Personal Trainers
- Aquatic Equipment: Body and Program Benefits
- Understanding Aquatic Heart Rate Deductions
- Brief History of the Evolution of Resistance Training in the Aquatic Environment
- How Many Calories
- Water Immersion
- Research Tidbit
- A Better Way to do Plyometric Exercise
By Robert Raymond - Achieve Fitness
- Business Success- The Failure Mod
- Understanding the importance of consistency in starting a business
- Do you use money as an excuse to not succeed in your business?
- Why is it so damn easy to make money in the Fitness industry?
- Putting your heart into your business and learning how to discover yourself.
- Why some fitness trainers try so hard and get no results? Are you competitive in business as you are in your exercise program.
- Why some trainers steal and think its ok?
- What you need to understand before you consider opening a fitness business? The Top 8 List!