By: World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S).
- Male athletes can expect to gain 0.5 to 1.0 pound of lean body mass per week.
- Female athletes can expect to gain 0.25 to 0.75 pound of lean body mass per week.
- These numbers are rough estimates.
- Actual results vary with genetic predisposition and level of hormones.
- It is also important to consider the athlete’s state of training.
- Detrained athletes will see significant gains while trained athletes may not.
Accredited, Interactive, Online Continuing Education www.FitnessLearningsystems.com
Copyright Fitness Learning Systems Inc. 2016